FOR THIS WEEK:
1. Who baptized Jesus?
2. Who took Jesus’s body off the cross?
3. Who is the first apostle to deny Jesus?
4. Which Gospel is written by a doctor?
LAST WEEK’S QUESTIONS (AND ANSWERS):
1. Who recognized Jesus as the Messiah when he was presented at the Temple as a baby? (SIMEON)
2. To what city was Saul traveling when he encountered a great and blinding light? (DAMASCUS)
3. After Jesus fed 5,000+ people with two fish and five loaves of bread, how many baskets were left over? (12)
(Answers, and more questions, next week)